Monday, May 23, 2016

Starting a New business-Rodan + Fields

So much happening in life right now.  We have only been in our new home for a couple of weeks and I decided to jump on the Rodan + Fields bandwagon and become a consultant!  Yes me, someone who never thought I would do anything related to direct sales.  Even though I worked in retail for over 10 years, I never saw myself doing this type of sales.  Honestly though to me it is a product and business I believe in and so why not get behind it?!

With all that being said I have never been, nor will ever be a pushy sales person.  This post is about sharing the information, because sharing is caring and this business is about building relationships.


  (image from Google)


This skincare line is changing lives and is currently #2 for premium skincare, #1 for anti-aging and the #1 brand for acne!


 (image Pinterest)

My mom has been using Soothe now for 3 weeks and I can see a noticeable difference in her skin.  She has very sensitive overactive skin and the Soothe has been amazing for her so far.  I cannot wait to see the continued transformation.  I also just started using Redefine and Unblemish and cannot wait to share my results.

Not only is this skincare line amazing but there are some added perks for anyone of you that becomes a Preferred Customer.  If you would like further information on Rodan + Fields please feel free to send me a message or visit my Rodan + Fields page.


(image top: my own, bottom: via Pinterest)



Luvs and hugs,
Darcy

No comments:

Post a Comment